As we know, this week it’s back to school for french people (as we heard on the news).
You have to feel good because for us it’s particularly difficult:
– The budget back first. Here in Sweden, meat for the barbecue cost an arm.
– We cannot bear anymore to eat meat every night over a wood fire facing the sea, when we could be warm at the canteen to eat good french fries.
– No alarm clock sounding in the morning to wake us up. Result: starting too late, it is difficult to bike being overslept with the fucking sun and sunburns that come along.
– No hierarchy or planning to channel us … So we did every day the same thing: we bike and rollerskate.
– No coffeemachine where to see the same faces telling everything that goes bad and telling their holiday: we are on holiday so we did not tell anything to anybody and we meet new people every day that are much too cool to be honest.
– No meetings with dynamic and balanced supervisors, the only meetings we have are on supermarket parkings to find out what meat we have to buy for barbecue in the evening.
– We will not know the schedule of TV shows, here it is very sad. Every night the same program: the sky with shining stars.
– The problem also is that every morning it’s no fun to smell the woodfire, while the subway could have various odors like Cacharel and aftershave.
SO enjoy your return to work as we are in serious shit!